ANNOUNCING DAILY SCREENINGS!
...at the Community Heath Center in Saratoga Springs. Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with occasional Saturday screenings.
Call today for your appointment 518-580-2132.
Transportation can be provided if needed.
What is the Cancer Services Program?
The Cancer Services Program (CSP) provides breast, cervical and colorectal cancer screenings at NO COST to women and men
- Do not have health insurance OR have health insurance that does not cover the cost of these screenings
- Cannot pay for these screenings
- Meet income eligibility requirements
- Meet age requirements
- Live in New York State
What are the age requirements?
- Women ages 40 and older
- Women under age 40 at high risk for breast cancer*
- Men and women at 50 for colorectal cancer screening
Why should I be screened for cancer?
Breast, cervical and colorectal cancers may not always cause symptoms, but there are screening tests that can find these cancers early, when treatment is most successful.
- The risk for breast cancer increases with age. Talk to your doctor about when and how often you should be screened.
- All women are at risk for cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is one of the easiest cancers to prevent with regular screening tests and follow-up. It also is highly curable when found and treated early.
- All men and women ages 50 or older should be screened for colorectal cancer. If a member of your family has had colorectal cancer, your healthcare provider may recommend starting screening earlier.
Cancer Screening Saves Lives!